Thursday, January 9, 2014

calendar box

Today I would like to share with you a project that Kathy from Pixie Boutique helped me with.
Kathy constantly is a inspiration for me, and she was the person who brought me into the craft world. 
So the other day she made a calendar box, and it was so super cute, that I had to ask her for assistance to help me with one too...

Items I used:
Image: Sister Stamps - Kiyomi
Lanterns: Sheena - A Little Bit Oriental
Letters - CC Designs Cutter Bubble Alphabet Die

 

3 comments:

  1. This is really cool, Linda! Great for the office! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda! It came out really cute! Love the sparkle in the cherry blossom punches and the washi paper. It goes so well with the sister stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete