Saturday, July 6, 2013

TGF Garden Anya

I've been crafting for some time, and I often visit a lot of blogs, and often wonder what is to much verbiage and to much information.
It's rather strange I'm a auditor who technically writes reports majority of the time but I have a huge fear of writing. 

Here is a card I made using TGF Garden Anya
Which I will be entering into the Garden Variety Anything Goes Challenge
I know I continue to say this, but I really enjoy entering into these challenges, it gives me a direction and instead of sitting at my craft table coming up with inspiration, I use these challenge to direct me.  If you haven't given it a try, you really should.

Supply list:
Sentiment: TGF Dreamy Set
Picket Fence: TGF Fence Die
Flowers: TGF Tulip Border Die
Clouds: Friskars Cloud punches

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice card you made! Love the distressed clouds! The sentiment goes so well with this too!

    ReplyDelete