Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thankful for you Card

Happy Saturday!!!
The weather here in Southern California has been pretty strange lately, 
the week may start off cold and raining, and then the weekend comes, 
and it starts heating up into the 90's.
So I decided to hide indoors a way from the heat today.
Here is a card I made for the TGF FFF 1-2-3 Challenge.
I decided to make a thank you card using an altered image using  TGF Wild Sprout Ruby and OA Just For You 
I had a really good time figuring out a layout, you should really give it a try.


5 comments:

  1. Sweet card and those cuppycakes look yummy. Hope the weather cools off soon. It was quite a scorcher here in Hawaii today too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the head swap! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute altered image! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! I love the alteration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great alteration...makes me crave for some home baked cookies haha

    ReplyDelete