Monday, August 6, 2012

Thank you home depot!

I'm not sure if all of you know, but I've been in the process of remodeling my home for many months now.  It's been a long process, and we still have a lot more to do.
I made this card for the girl that helped me thru the whole process with ordering my kitchen cabinets, I can honestly admit, I'm not the easiest to work with.  Therefore, I am very grateful to the sales associate that helped me thru out the whole process, and the very long process. 
I used TGF Handy Ian's body and Sunshine Kit Anya's head.


4 comments:

  1. What a perfect image. I'm sure the gal who assisted you will love this cool card. Guarantee to put a big smile on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Linda! I am positive you make her job that much better =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out really cute! Love the altered image!

    ReplyDelete