Monday, January 16, 2012

SSS - January

I loved the the "In Stitches Tia" so much I inked her again for my SSS.
She is so super cute, I just couldn't resist.

I think my January SSS and I are really ment to be. I received my email from Kris for my Jan SSS, and I was super shocked. I ended up getting Cyndi which was also my Card Pen Pal from Shirl's Card swap. I guess we're truly ment to be buddies. I really hope she enjoys my cards, it would be really sad for her to get two cards in a row that were boo boo!!!
Cyndi's stuff is really creative go over and check out her blog.




4 comments:

  1. This is super cute and sweet! I am sure Cyndi will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda~
    Sew cute, and I know Cyndi is going to love it....
    Wow, what a coincidence you ended with the same partner for the month!
    Have a very sew beautiful day my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Linda. I love that image and can't wait to ink her up. I know Cyndi is going to love it.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for this card! Yes, we were meant to be! :) I was surprised but I honestly love your creations! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete